ASPIRE COMPANY CLASSES are the technique portion of the Performance Program and includes:
- 1 or 2 Ballet Classes per week depending on level
- 1-Stretch, Leap, Turn (Jazz) Class,
- 1-tap class per week, and
- an optional pointe or pre-pointe class (depending on level).
ASPIRE COMPANY CLASSES are held on Monday and Tuesday or TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY evenings depending on level.
- Participation in our annual Nutcracker performance, including Costume Rentals
- One Ballet Recital Dance with Costume that your dancer can keep
COMPANY MAY INCLUDE:
- Additional, voluntary community outreach programs like dancing for nursing homes, charities, or in schools. (TBD)
There will be no Company Jazz or Tap Recital dances, only Ballet.
- Company classes other than ballet are for focused technique and are therefore shorter than in previous years and no longer include a choreography component.
Dancers who are interested in a solo or duet/trio but aren’t interested in competing, are welcome to enroll in a non-competitive solo/duet/trio class and perform at our annual Recital in June.