ASPIRE PERFORMANCE TEAM is the Competition component of our Program. The Performance Team will be required to participate in the COMPANY technique and performance schedule as outlined under the ASPIRE COMPANY tab, PLUS:
PERFORMANCE TEAM includes:
- All COMPANY CLASSES PLUS,
- 1- 30/45/60 min Conditioning/Tumbling class per week (depending on level)
- Thursday Night Choreography Classes (depending on chosen enrollment)
- Each dancer will be able to choose which styles they would like to perform and compete including jazz, tap, hip hop, contemporary, acrobatics, and modern.
- In order to compete a Solo or Duet/Trio a dancer must be enrolled in at least one group piece.
Our ASPIRE MINI PERFORMANCE TEAM will only be competing in Jazz and only at one local Competition. This is the introduction to competing and a chance for younger dancers and their families to acclimate to the Team and Commitment Levels. Mini Performance Team will be enrolled in Ballet, Tap, Jazz, and Tumble Kids.
The Performance Team will be involved in and committed to each and every performance we attend.